We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist - Computer Vision to join our growing team.
- Lead or Senior member of our Computer Vision team to design, develop and apply Computer Vision and Machine Learning approaches to tackle challenging real-world problems.
- Implement innovative algorithms and scalable software solutions together with our software engineering team to enable a production-ready output.
- Participate and/or lead client projects as well as internal R&D and solution development.
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally and externally.
- Background in a quantitative field, e.g., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- Excellent understanding of machine learning and deep learning concepts and algorithms, both theory and practice
- Excellent communications skills, spoken and written in English
- Hands-on experience with the latest Computer Vision techniques, architectures and concepts
- Proficiency in Python and relevant libraries, especially PyTorch
- Familiarity with AWS or MS Azure environment is a big plus
What We Offer
- Meaningful work and real-life projects with private, public and healthcare sector clients
- Highly experienced colleagues with academic and industrial backgrounds
- Competitive salary and benefits, including occupational healthcare
- Flexible work hours, remote or office work and flexible employment contracts
- Positive, international and multicultural team
- Fringe benefits, including lunch benefit and mobile phone subscription
- Opportunity to work with both big corporate & technology and start-up clients.
- Growing and agile company, part of globally operating and publicly listed Morpho group
- Social activities and team gatherings
How to Apply
If you got interested, please apply now and send your application, along with links to your relevant profiles on LinkedIn, Github, portfolio or website. Deadline is 21 May 2022 (end of business day).
We are happy to hear why you would like to become our next Top Data Scientist and what makes you passionate at work and in life.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying